- Property TypeHouse
- Garage Spaces3
- Land Size915m2
- Energy Rating6.9
7 Normanby Crescent,Deakin
5 Normanby Crescent, Deakin ACT, Australia
In one of the Inner Souths premium leafy locations and within a short walk to the Grammar school, a stunning new residence of very generous proportions (390m) built meticulously to a very high standard. Sited on a generous 915m land holding and with striking contemporary appeal the home offers spacious entry hall, stylish free flowing living areas with access to private courtyards and swimming pool. Designer kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and ample storage options with large pantry, large master suite, 2nd bedroom/guest with ensuite and two additional large bedrooms with master bathroom plus study area. High quality inclusions throughout, in floor heating plus ducted heating/cooling systems. Large triple garage with internal access. Prime Offering.
– 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 3 car garage
– 390m2 of internal living, recently completed build
– Old Deakin locale, walking distance to Grammar Schools
– Formal entry hall
– Mountain Oak veneer joinery
– Miele 900mm induction cooktop, Miele steam, convection and microwave ovens
– Walk in pantry, Zip filtration taps and laundry with side access
– Siemens Zoned in floor hydronic heating.
– Dual ducted heating and cooling systems.
– Expansive master suite with streets vistas and northern light
– Large ensuite with full height walk through robes and under floor heating
– Feltex Australian wool carpet in the bedrooms
– Triple garage with 3 phase power and security remote sliding gates.
– Swimming pool with automated cleaning, filtration system and travertine tiling surround
– Concrete slab construction with double glazed windows
– Imported Italian tiles throughout living areas
– Dominion Circuit frontage, north facing
– Views towards Parliament House
Internal 395m2 l Land 915m2 l EER 6.9