27 Gawler Crescent,Deakin
27 Gawler Crescent, Deakin ACT, Australia
SOLD - $2,030,000
A classic spacious design where natural light and effortless living have been maximised to stunning effect in this substantial double storey home, which enjoys a peaceful setting, moments from the Deakin shops, Local Grammar Schools and transport options.
Surrounded by lush established landscaped gardens, this remarkable 5 bedroom plus study home delivers spacious living with endless flexibility and multiple entertaining options.
Offering large terraced formal entry, family room with double-sided gas fireplace that adjoins a spacious Hamptons-inspired kitchen with a generous walk-in pantry, featuring double Siemens ovens, Highland gas cooktop, Qasair rangehood and inbuilt Miele dishwasher. There’s also an adjoining dining room complete with sliding doors to the external alfresco entertaining deck with access to the rear garden.
The ground floor has a separate children’s wing with two double bedrooms, bathroom and casual living. There are two further double bedrooms and bathroom which could function as a guest wing.
Upstairs includes a master suite with full height walk-in robe, walk-through ensuite, study, sitting room with kitchenette and gas fireplace, and access to a private balcony with views to the mountains and district.
Excellent storage options throughout with large rear shed/workshop/studio, double carport with a further tandem lock-up garage. A very rare offering in the today’s Inner South market.
– 309m2 Internal, 986m2 block size
– Renovated and extended in 2011
– 5 bedroom, study, 2 bathroom & ensuite
– Family & dining room with gas fireplace
– Large kitchen with double Siemens ovens, Highland gas cooktop, Qasair rangehood, inbuilt Miele dishwasher & huge WIP
– Separate upstairs parents’ area with sitting room, study, kitchenette, gas fireplace, and balcony access
– Large master bedroom with generous WIR and walk-through ensuite
– Downstairs kids’ area with living room & bathroom
– NSW spotted gum hardwood floors
– Braemar heating/Breezair cooling system
– Large outdoor alfresco deck with lights and fan
– Side terrace with electric external awnings
– Front terrace with travertine tiling and established hedge gardens
– Laundry with great storage options and external access
– Shed or workshop or studio with power
– Established garden with vegetable patch and fruit trees including orange, lemon, grapefruit, apricot, fig, plum, olive, persimmon, pear, cherry & almond
– Double carport with drive through lock up tandem garage
– 986m2 block size l UV $1,203,000 l Internal 309m2 l EER 2.5 l Rates $7577pa