- Property TypeApartment & unit
- Garage Spaces1
- Unit Size90m2
G05/19 Marcus Clarke Street,City
19 Marcus Clarke Street, Acton ACT, Australia
his is a sophisticated and beautiful apartment that has approximately 90m2 of living area. This property has one upstairs Master suite, one ensuite with marble feature tiles with a shower and a powder room downstairs.
For those who aspire for the finest living, the ApARTments offer the most stunning design, quality, detailed refinements, glorious views and a thriving urban art and lifestyle precinct unmatched in the Canberra region.
The ApARTments is designed by award-winning Melbourne architects Fender Katsalidis. This apartment is meticulously designed with both comfort and executive living lifestyle which is becoming so popular.
The ApARTments’ quality and thoughtful design are matched by the beautiful panoramic views over Lake Burley Griffin, the Black Mountain, the Brindabella’s and some of Canberra’s most recognised icons.
Located within the immediate precinct of The ApARTments, there is a range of other special amenities including the Palace Cinema, the Diamant Hotel, Mocan and Green Grout Cafe, the Urban Food Store, a range of Cafes and so forth. There has never been a better time to secure your beautiful new home at The ApARTments and enjoy the benefits of living in an art and lifestyle precinct nestled minutes from the Canberra CBD.
• Spacious living and dining areas
• Sculpted ceiling
• Loft apartment layout with stairs to the master suite and study
• Full height double-glazed windows, warm in winter and cool in summer
• Spacious kitchen fitted with a full selection of stainless steel Miele appliances
• Kitchen completed with stone bench tops and marble finishes
• Italian marble features
• Apartment has its own external access from garage
• One car space right outside your door in the secure basement car parking along with storage cage
• Superb access to amenities including fully fitted gym, two rooftop ‘sky’ gardens and private 32 seat movie theatre
• Located within minutes from Canberra’s largest shopping centre, Canberra Centre, and some of Canberra’s finest cafes, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues