- Property TypeHouse
- Garage Spaces3
- Internal Size440m2
- Energy Rating4.5
72 Printers Way,Kingston
72 Printers Way, Kingston ACT, Australia
With more than 440m2 of space over three levels this free standing home offers up to 6 bedrooms, multiple living areas, a second kitchen as well as three and half bathrooms. The home features a master suite with its own lounge room, a sun drenched internal courtyard, a WIP pantry and a 3 car garage with internal access.
The clever design of this home makes it incredibly versatile for multiple family living or from an investment point of view. The home easily converts to a 4 bedroom main residence with a fully self contained 2 bedroom unit with its own separate entry and car accommodation.
In a prime position in the Kingston Foreshoreprecinct, this stunning three level contemporary north facing residence, offering uplakeviewsfrom the 3rd floor balconyas well as over the Kingston wetlands & parks.
– 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom main residence, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom self contained flat or office space at rear
– 3 level contemporary design, offering multiple living areas with rumpus and separate media room
– Freshly painted and carpets in most rooms
– Large kitchen with island bench, 900mm standing oven & stove and WIP
– Expansive internal courtyard with stacker door access to dining room
– Newly planted front gardens
– 440m2 inc Garage under roofline
– Rental estimate of house $1300pw and flat $425pw