- Property TypeApartment & unit
- Garage Spaces2
- Internal Size160m2
- Energy Rating4
1308/19 Marcus Clarke,City
19 Marcus Clarke Street, Acton ACT, Australia
Sold - $1,675,000
This three bedroom and three bathroom luxurious 160sqm residence has been thoughtfully designed; making itvery functional and utilising all areas efficiently. Highlights include double size bedrooms, 2 ensuites and one full bathroom, plenty of built-in cupboards and robes, full spec kitchen with Miele appliances including induction cooking, large outdoor balcony with full sweeping views of the lake and Inner South across to Woden Valley.
The New Acton precinct is a thriving cosmopolitan area with an array of fine dining establishments, bars, beauty parlours, hairdresser and a 5 star hotel with a continual expansion of businesses into this bustling precinct.
The ApARTments were designed by a world renowned architectural firm Fender Katsalidis and built by a respected builder with a construction quality second to none. Arguably the finest apartment complex in Canberra, the sale prices achieved in this complex have reflected the quality of living that is second to none.
– 3 Bed, 2 Ens, 1 full Bathroom
– 162sqm internal + two balconies
– Full length lake and district views
– Separate Dining and Family room
– High spec Kitchen with Miele appliances & marble splashback
– Study nook
– Rare floorplan, only 4 in the building
– Full time building manager
– Double security carspace with lockup storage cage
– Strata $3702pq, Rates $406.75pq, Land Tax $595pq
– Rented at $1300pw/$5648.88pm till 31st January 2019